The R16 "Max Wide" instantly transforms into any of 8 configurations. Super wide R-Trac 6”x3” front casters with brakes and 8”x3” rear wheels easily roll heavy loads over grass, dirt, and soft carpet. The custom-designed R-Trac Wide wheels feature low profile no-flat tires, lightweight but strong polymer hubs, low rolling resistance, pneumatic-like cushioning, vastly wider load dispersion over soft terrain, and look like racing wheels. 6”x3” brake casters are 50% wider than typical casters and R-Trac 8”x3” rear wheels are 33% wider to glide over soft terrain but keep the cart lower to the ground for better loading ergonomics and smaller storage size. 25% larger tubing on the frame bed and foldable handles is stronger for even bigger loads. Extremely tough textured powder coat finish survives thousands of gigs. Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage. Now you can easily roll your gear over the grass at a backyard wedding, an outdoor festival, or sporting event.
DJ & Live Sound, Film & TV Production, Location Sound, Facility Maintenance, General Contracting, Construction, Wedding Photography, Live Performance, Marching Bands & Drum Corps, HVAC Contracting, Sports, Scientific/Field Study/Research, Delivery Vans, Pet Shows, Trade Shows
- Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 34"-52" in length with 32" foldable sides
- 14" wide frame bed
- 8"x3" R-Trac wide no-flat rear wheels and 6"x3" R-Trac wide no-flat swivel casters with brake
- Load cap.: 600 lbs./32 cu. ft.
- Wt: 35 lbs.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall)
- Tubing size on main frame: 1" and 1.25" square steel tube
- 19mm axle
- Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires